Hoy es el sexto de Abril. Hace nueve años al día Rachael y yo íbamos a una de las devocionales que convocan cada martes en la Universidad de Brigham Young. Casi al punto de llegar al edificio de Joseph Smith donde hay un teatro donde televisan la devocional, decidimos no asistir. En vez de asistir buscamos y encontramos un banco aislado en la area de South Campus cerca al edificio Brimhall. Y allá—en los rayos calentitos del sol primaveral—empezamos a charlar de casamiento, pero en serio. Después de una hora bien cortita, llegamos a la decisión de casar (y a la vez terminamos el cazar para siempre). Es la mejor decisión que he hecho en los pocos años durante que he andado aquí en este mundo terrenal. Rachael es mi razón por vivir. Me hace reír. Es la mujer de mis sueños. La admiro y la amo profundamente.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Fechas, Cumpleaños, y Aniversarios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
That's sooo romantic! There is something great about marrying someone that can make you laugh...
Que?
Muy lindo, Derek... y muy linda la mujer, esposa, madrecita.
Thanks, Christine. I certainly think she's a "Betty."
Derek, do you think no one out there speaks Spanish?? Or do you think we all do? I don't speak Spanish but could pick up a bit of your post. At any rate, your sentiments to your wife are really sweet. You do have a babe for a wife!
Yeah, it's really too bad that my Spanish is so rusty. I think I'd enjoy the message even more if I knew everything it said! But sheesh - what a lousy picture!! :) Good thing I know it's one Derek likes... and that he loves me enough not to intentionally embarrass me! What a sweet husband.
What a wonderful blog!
My Spanish is weak, but I had to know...here's my online translation:
Today is the sixth of April. Nine years ago a day Rachael and I went to one of the devotionals that convenes every Tuesday at Brigham Young University. Almost at the point of the building where Joseph Smith is a televised drama where the devotional, we decided not to attend. Instead of looking for help and found a bank in the isolated area near the South Campus building Brimhall. And there in the warm rays of spring sun, we began to talk of marriage, but seriously. After an hour or cortita, we arrive at the decision to marry (and also ended the hunt for ever). It's the best decision I made in the few years I've walked here in this earthly world. Rachael is my reason for living. It makes me laugh. It is the woman of my dreams. I admire and love her deeply.
English por favor? She is a babe though!
Que chica mas linda y hermosa en cada manera.
Me encanto..que bueno que tu espanol todavia vaja bien (can you even say that?). Wish I could keep my spanish up like that!! Good job, Derek!
Muy dulce. Come se hace los acentos y todo en la computadora? Felicitaciones por una decision tan buena e inteligente. :)
Rachael, that's almost a Julie Andrews look! I like the picture, but I really wish I could read the tribute. Isn't it cheating just a little to say nice things only some people can read?
Post a Comment